Angel Wing Heart

sitemap

snow

Blogger Widgets

Thursday, April 5, 2012

TUTU BAGS

I have a pretty playful mind. I have a lot going on inside my head; it could get serious, and crazy at times. If there's something I want to do, I just have to do it.

For my baby's fourth birthday, I want to give her classmates a different loot bag, not just the usual printed plastic loot bags from party stores. So I decided to customized bags as samples.

I forgot to take a picture of the 'pre-tutu' bag, but just imagine this bag without the tutu, PLAIN and SIMPLE.

I felt like something was missing, so I decided to add up a spice.

After seeing this, I decided to start with the 'Snow White Tutu Bag', being Snow White was her birthday theme.

This bag would be too spacious for her favors, though.


 
It's a good thing I was able to find a smaller bag, with the same blue as Snow White's blue.

I also had a hard time looking for the perfect tulle to use, since the tulle with the same hue as of Snow White's skirt was kind of hard to find. 
It's a good thing I'm very persistent.

I also made another version, a prince charming version, for the boys of course. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...