Angel Wing Heart

sitemap

snow

Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

BC Bloggers Meme: Family Bonding

"The best inheritance a parent can give to his children is a few minutes of their time each day."
- M. Grundler


I belong to a 'very-family-oriented' clan.
Why 'very-family-oriented'?
I belong to a clan where parents (already my grandparents), tend to hold on to their kids even after marriage, and have kids of their own.
YES, We live with our grandmother, aunts, uncles, and cousins.
Our widow Grand Matriarch can't seem to let her children go, even now that they're no longer children, and now have their family, kids, and even grandkids of their own.
And the same applies to the widow Grand Matriarch's widow sisters. 
And although we don't live with our grandmother's sisters, they're just around the corner. =)
This is why we're close not only to our first-cousins, but also to our second-cousins.


It is, however, undeniable that time can make people grow apart.
Time flies so fast that we sometimes fail to notice our routines change.


It's a good thing that no matter how busy everyone has become, we manage to spend time together whenever possible.


YES, WHENEVER POSSIBLE.
WE MAKE EVERY MOMENT COUNT.




For us, the rain isn't an excuse, it could, in fact, be the reason.


Together we try to reach the sky.

We bite each other.


We jump on the mattress regardless of our age. ;D 


We make ONE enough.


We make life a feast.


We cam-whore while we drive ;)




We celebrate accomplishments with the ones who appreciate them most, FAMILY.                  













Life is Family; and Family is Life


How about you?
I'm sure you have your own ways of strengthening your family bonds.
Tell us how you do it.



**This is my first time hosting a meme. So please bear with me. HAHA. Another first for me. Thanks to BC Bloggers for giving me this opportunity. 
Not yet a member of BC Bloggers?
Tsk. That's Bad!
You're missing a lot!
Join us here and blog happier. ;)



47 comments:

  1. Ay!! wishing I could also have this kind of bonding moments with my whole familY!! oh Hi Verna!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It requires a lot of effort, but it's definitely worth it. Oh, hello, Mahj! :)

      Delete
  2. Wish I have a family like yours. But we would like to start that way in our own generation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wacky photos of your family. Too bad I can't participate in this meme as I lost all the bonding photos in my old cell phone plus we're now living apart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel bad. You can always make new memories. :)

      Delete
  4. Me too.. I belong to a very-well-family-oriented clan.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One happy family. Very Filipino, relational and clannish. But, you are happy and enjoying each other. Kudos to your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's not always fun, but it's always worth it. :)

      Delete
  6. i also came from a family oriented clan loved your photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :)
      It's a roller-coaster ride, isn't it? :)

      Delete
  7. I love the "biting" and "umbrella" pic. Your family is such a tightly-knit one, I'm so envious :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      Envious? Don't be. It's never too late. Our family isn't limited to the family that was given to us. We can always extend our family.

      Delete
  8. You have a really great family and so much fun being together and playing with each other. That's great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      It is not without difficulty, but it's great.

      Delete
  9. Wow! What a big happy family. Kakatuwa naman doing the fun stuff and simply just goofing off and having fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      I can't believe I forgot to post a pic that includes food, when most of our bondings revolve around foods. haha.

      Delete
  10. A huge and happy family you got there! Do you all live in one house? How's it like? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUP! It's a roller-coaster ride. :)
      It's not always fun times. Arguments, dis-approvals, and misunderstandings happen, but nonetheless, we manage to rise up against the odds. :)

      Delete
  11. I LOVE doing crazy stuff as well with the family! :) Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Well, I think they're the perfect people to be crazy with. Thanks. :)

      Delete
  12. Although at times it can feel like a curse, to have a family this close really is a blessing. Remember, not everyone has such a solid foundation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right. It's not always rainbows and butterflies. But I think it's what makes our foundation even stronger.

      Delete
  13. Lovely photos :) I am impressed with how closely-knit your family is :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Civic organizations should take notice on this and award the family elders who have kept the family's strong bonding. :)

      Delete
    2. Wow! Thank you. And I really hope we could hand it down to our next generations.

      Delete
  14. It seems you really have a happy family. Nice photos!

    Mommy Maye

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks like so kulit in the pictures. These are awesome bonding moments with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks a lot of fun! You are blessed with a happy family :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. your clan is very family-oriented. amazing bonding moments. love the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pictures to look back to unforgettable, funny moments. More happy time together to your family.

    By the way, I can't find the linky for this BC Bloggers Meme. Is there one? So, I just linked my entry here in the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I saw the inlinkz after I posted my first comment.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ang saya saya naman! How I wish I'm close to my family like that.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have great family moments. I grew up in a big family too and it's a great experience. right? :-)

    Just posted my meme entry.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aaaw.. such great treasures! They are very happy photographs! I wish your family happiness and more bonding moments together!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very great family moments. Looks like very fun. You can also check my entry for this.


    Brylupet

    ReplyDelete
  24. We really need to have bonding moments with our family. That makes it more happier!

    ReplyDelete
  25. your family bonds together. Sorry for me, I am far from my family. Just missing them all the time. Our bonding is just thru FB or YM, not like your here. Perfect family.

    ReplyDelete
  26. So envy .. We rarely bond kasi usually when there is occasion lang .. Anyway, i like your post looks like your really a happy family.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I also have a big family on my mother's side. me and my cousins normally spend summer time together in our lola's house. it was really unforgettable. until now we reminisce those times.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice pics showing family bonding.

    ReplyDelete
  29. great pictures. its so nice to see you and your family enjoying your time together.

    ReplyDelete
  30. it's great blessing to have one big happy family such as yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  31. It's always nice to bond once in a while with your family.. i really wish we could do the same even though all of us are busy working for the future.. :(

    Nakakaingit.. :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...