Angel Wing Heart

sitemap

snow

Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Kids Camera

I wasn't sure when was the right time for my 4 year-old daughter to have a camera, but few days before their field trip, I decided to buy her a Fisher Price Kid-Tough Digital Camera.



The camera is, indeed, kid-tough; it has been dropped for a number of times, and its still works.
It is kid-friendly; My daughter didn't have a hard time using it.
It is USB-capable, so the shots taken are transferable.
It has a memory card slot.
The images, though, were of low quality.

So, I guess that was the right time for her to have one. She enjoyed their field trip more, because she was able to take pictures. Her classmates, even, had fun playing with her camera. :)

Below are some of her camera shots.


                     






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...