Angel Wing Heart

sitemap

snow

Blogger Widgets

Saturday, March 31, 2012

BC Blogger's Secret

Being a mommy is a handful job, but it's the most fulfilling job a woman could ever have.
When my baby came into my life, she automatically became my number 1 priority. It's just hard to put something else above her. So, when I started blogging just a month ago, I worried that I might not be able to incorporate blogging with her. Both blogging and blog hopping is fun and somehow relaxing. As a newbie, I still have a lot to learn. It's time-consuming. And that's what led me to joining BC Blogger's Secret. In BC Blogger's Secret, connecting to other bloggers is easier. The founder, who is also the admin, is nice and accommodating. I can now connect to my daughter, and more bloggers at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...